Die-cut stickers, also known as Computer-cut stickers in the industry are made through a vinyl cutting process. The computer reads the lines (vector art) made on the computer, and then physically cuts into the vinyl with a very small blade.
Each sticker is hand peeled. We apply application tape over the top of the sticker. Each sticker is then trimmed by hand on a paper cutter to complete the process. The application tape allows the stickers to be peeled from their paper backing and applied to the surface. The paper and the application tape is then thrown away, revealing the vinyl applied to the surface. Each sticker is ONE COLOR with this process!
Why choose our product ?
- Excellent Quality (We use only 5-7 year outdoor Oracal vinyl and Kiwalite Vinyl (Reflective) )
- Clear application tape is applied to each sticker, ready for application.
- We have the the best pricing on computer-cut stickers.
- NO SETUP CHARGES!!
- We can custom create almost any design into a computer-cut sticker.
- Use almost any custom font for your stickers design.
- We use your artwork and send you proofs before starting your order.
- Applying the graphics yourself saves you time and money!
- File Types Accepted: Vector art (.EPS, .AI, .CDR)
- Largest sticker: 23" Wide x 50+ feet long.
We also produce windshield banners for your needs!
- Smallest Sticker : .5" tall for most fonts (varies by design).
- Minimum Quantities : 50 window stickers up to 24" wide,
minimum quantities drop as sticker size increases.
- How your stickers arrive : Individually trimmed, clear application tape applied to each sticker, packaged, ready to be handed out or applied in a harsh environment for 5-7 years outdoors.
How to Order ?
email us : firstname.lastname@example.org ,
includes the size of your sign, the needed lettering, and any other relevant details such as how much artwork you have, and what colors you would like to use. We will send you a quote based and design on your custom needs.
Once we receive payment for the design work, we can begin the design process. We can also provide detailed instructions on how to install your lettering.